Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Blog EVER.....

This is where I'm gonna keep the ball rolling as far as mental exercises connected to the processes of creating; both at home and at the studio. At home one needs to be creative in a completely different, but equally demanding way, so I"ll put some words on here about keeping the troops together, working as a team, encouraging each other, etc. Since I love to cook, there will be stuff about food.  The home front is always competing with the studio for my time, and I won't be denied the necessary hours with canvas and paint (or paper and charcoal/pastels). Without them, I'm a very edgy person.
So, I'll be updating this as I feel the inspiration to do so, and I hope there is something that others can relate to. Thanks for checking in.   

No comments: